Maryland Addiction Recovery Center, located in Baltimore County, Maryland in the heart of Towson, offers the most comprehensive dual diagnosis addiction treatment in the area for both adults and adolescents.
There are many local treatment centers in Baltimore and throughout Maryland, but why is Maryland Addiction Recovery Center the authority on dual diagnosis addiction treatment? The answer is because MARC not only offers the three components of an effective addiction treatment paradigm (medical, psychotherapeutic and social services) integrated with mental health treatment for a true “dual diagnosis” program, but also combines that treatment in a true comprehensive treatment approach that examines and treats all aspects of a patient’s life in a 360 degree, holistic approach.
The Effective Addiction Treatment Paradigm
A truly effective addiction treatment paradigm is comprised of three key components: a medical component, a psychotherapeutic component and a social services component. Maryland Addiction Recovery Center utilizes this successful substance abuse treatment paradigm by addressing the needs of the patients in the following ways through services such as:
– Medically supervised detox under the care of our Medical Director
– Individualized medication programs based on past history and current use
– Evidence-based approaches to medication use
– Detox and short-term taper protocols for narcotic medication utilizing Suboxone
– Use of medication enhancement in early recovery such as Vivitrol
– Individualized therapy with a Master’s level Primary Therapist
– Group therapy, including process groups, education, peer support, peer confrontation, 12 Step, gender specific and relapse prevention
– Personalized clinical interventions
– Specialized treatment for patients suffering from trauma, grief and loss or anger issues
– Family treatment, family restructuring and family counseling
– Long-term patient engagement through a phase model of treatment
– Recovery-oriented approach to treatment including recovery mindfulness, breaking addiction stigmas, community outreach, medication & empowerment
– “Recovery After 3” teen/adolescent IOP treatment program
SOCIAL SERVICES COMPONENT:
– Addressing family dynamics and creating a family guided patient support system
– Living environment
– Vocational training and employment
– Personal, interactive skill development
– Goal planning and life coaching
There three key components of the dual diagnosis addiction treatment paradigm are then integrated into a full comprehensive treatment approach for the purposes of improving long term, sustainable patient recovery outcomes. Staying clean and sober in a 30 day inpatient drug rehab is great. Even staying clean and sober through an intensive outpatient (IOP) treatment is great. Here at Maryland Addiction Recovery Center, we want to set everyone of our patients up for a lifetime of recovery, of a sustainable recovery that allows them to be both drug and alcohol free but also live a joyful, happy life. We attempt to accomplish this goal by integrated the above-mentioned substance abuse treatment paradigm with a treatment approach that reaches out further to examine and treat every aspect of a patient’s life, including family dynamics, living environment, employment, education, skill development, personality traits, emotional issues, trauma and process addictions. It is this effective addiction treatment paradigm used in conjunction with the personalized holistic approach to treating a patients entire life that makes Maryland Addiction Recovery Center the authority on comprehensive dual diagnosis addiction treatment.
If you or someone you know is suffering from a drug and alcohol addiction and needs treatment please call us for help. Maryland Addiction Recovery Center offers the most comprehensive addiction treatment in the area. If we aren’t the best fit, we will work with you to find a treatment center that fits your needs. Please call us at (410) 773-0500 or email [email protected]. For more information on all of our alcohol and addiction treatment services and resources, please visit the web site at www.marylandaddictionrecovery.com.