Maryland Addiction Recovery Center is expanding and always looking for quality, talented professionals to add to our staff.
If you are a psychiatrist, therapist, counselor, or someone in recovery looking to work on our recovery support staff as a residential manager or counselor’s assistant, please call 410.773.0500 or email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maryland Addiction Recovery Center, the leader in comprehensive addiction treatment in Maryland, is seeking to fill several day/evening Therapeutic Assistant positions. This position is to be an extension of the clinical staff, work directly with patients in treatment for dual diagnosis and substance abuse issues, support patients by forming strong relationships, implement clinical directives passed on by the clinical team, and coordinate care by identifying the immediate needs of each patient on an individualized level of care.
- Experience working in dual diagnosis, mental health, and/or substance abuse field
- Qualifications include knowledge of addictions, addiction treatment, and 12 Step recovery process
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Ability to use basic computer skills and create clinical notation
- Experience with EMR software a plus
- Must possess and maintain a valid and clean driver’s license
Hourly pay plus overtime. Benefits include group health insurance.
Qualifications: CADC or Master’s Level clinical licensure
The Counselor is responsible for providing professional therapy to patients in order to prepare the patients for transitioning to the next level of care in both an individual and a group setting.
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance