Maryland Addiction Recovery Center is expanding and always looking for quality, talented professionals to add to our staff.
If you are a psychiatrist, therapist, counselor, or someone in recovery looking to work on our recovery support staff as a residential manager or counselor’s assistant, please call 410.773.0500 or email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Maryland Addiction Recovery Center, the leader in comprehensive addiction treatment in Maryland, is seeking to fill several day/evening Therapeutic Assistant positions. This position is to be an extension of the clinical staff, work directly with patients in treatment for dual diagnosis and substance abuse issues, support patients by forming strong relationships, implement clinical directives passed on by the clinical team, and coordinate care by identifying the immediate needs of each patient on an individualized level of care.
- Experience working in dual diagnosis, mental health, and/or substance abuse field
- Qualifications include knowledge of addictions, addiction treatment, and 12 Step recovery process
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Ability to use basic computer skills and create clinical notation
- Experience with EMR software a plus
- Must possess and maintain a valid and clean driver’s license
Hourly pay plus overtime. Benefits include group health insurance.
Maryland Addiction Recovery Center, the leader in dual diagnosis addiction treatment in the Maryland area, is seeking to hire a full-time Vocational Counselor. CSC-AD, CAC-AD, LCSW-C, LGSW, LCPC or LGPC.
- Conduct all Vocational Groups and other clinical groups as needed
- Work with each patient individually, as needed to provide direction and support
- Manage policies and procedures for vocational process
- Coordinate with Clinical Director regarding program development and patient progress
- Establish relationships with local employers
- Develop and implement patients’ vocational treatment plan
- Communicate with clinical and support services to ensure patients progress
- Evaluate patients’ professional strengths and weaknesses
- Assist patients in job-seeking skills through resume guidance, interview training’s, and skills for patients to utilize following an interview or initial contact
- Assist patients in identifying and overcoming issues that have previously hindered a patient from becoming fully productive in the job market
- Maintain records and make written and oral reports
- Participate on interdisciplinary treatment team
- Attend and participate in staff development programs, conferences, and administrative meetings
- Conduct specialized in-service training in area of expertise for various audiences
- Comply with company and department policies and procedures, quality assurance, safety, environmental, infection control and complies with requirements of accreditation and regulatory agencies
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested