At Maryland Addiction Recovery Center, we understand that recovery is about utilizing your network in whatever location you may be.
After the continuum of care a lot of clients may be going back home or making a move and we want to make sure to enable and support the changes while reintegrating. If you are in Washington D.C. before or after treatment we want to make sure that you have support in a recovery community.
Caron Treatment Centers a great resource for families that have a loved one struggling with substance abuse. For information on how to get help, contact
Caron DC Sibling Support Group
Ryan Hanson (Caron Treatment Centers)
Cristina A. (Group Contact)
The department of behavioral health in Washington D.C. provides emergency psychiatric services 24/7. Here you can find a team to assist you with a psychiatric crisis, find a clinician to provide counseling after a traumatic event, help with medication, detox, and more.
Washington DC Dept. of Behavioral Health – Emergency Psychiatric Services
DC General Hospital Compound
Building 14, 1905 E Street, SE
Washington, DC 20003
- Weekly individual counseling
- Group therapy
- Family therapy, coaching, support and guidance
- Biopsychosocial assessments
- Psychiatric care and medication management
- Medical assessments and ongoing monitoring
- Life skills training, development and support
- Academic/Workforce Vocational training and reentry
- Community-based personal recovery support
- Substance Use Disorder education