At Maryland Addiction Recovery Center, we understand that recovery is about utilizing your network in whatever location you may be.
After the continuum of care a lot of clients may be going back home or making a move and we want to make sure to enable and support the changes while reintegrating. If you are in Northern Virginia before or after treatment we want to make sure that you have support in a recovery community.
For those that have loved ones currently in treatment, are in recovery, or are struggling with drug or alcohol abuse, support groups can provide lasting support and guidance. Find the next family support meeting by visiting or contacting:
- Weekly individual counseling
- Group therapy
- Family therapy, coaching, support and guidance
- Biopsychosocial assessments
- Psychiatric care and medication management
- Medical assessments and ongoing monitoring
- Life skills training, development and support
- Academic/Workforce Vocational training and reentry
- Community-based personal recovery support
- Substance Use Disorder education