At Maryland Addiction Recovery Center, we understand that recovery is about utilizing your network in whatever location you may be.
After the continuum of care a lot of clients may be going back home or making a move and we want to make sure to enable and support the changes while reintegrating. If you are in Montgomery County before or after treatment we want to make sure that you have support in a recovery community.
If you are looking for a comprehensive outpatient treatment program in Montgomery County then you have come to the right place. Maryland Addiction Recovery Center’s Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is a clinically-driven treatment model based on individualized client needs and focuses on the treatment of drug addiction and substance use disorder, chemical dependency and co-occurring disorders. The IOP treatment program is composed of multiple group sessions, at least one weekly individual session with a Master’s Level primary therapist, psychiatrist sessions and family sessions. We conveniently offer morning and evening programs to meet each client’s personal schedules. Included within the IOP treatment program are several specialized therapy and counseling avenues designed to support the primary treatment program.
Low-income residents of Montgomery County with lack of benefits who are experiencing serious mental illness can find help in the Adult Behavioral Health Program provided by the Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services. They can help with:
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Case management
- Psychiatric medication monitoring
- Individuals recently discharged from a psychiatric hospital or incarceration
- Those who have experienced failure in the public mental health system
Get more info here:
For a mental health/substance abuse referral:
- Weekly individual counseling
- Group therapy
- Family therapy, coaching, support and guidance
- Biopsychosocial assessments
- Psychiatric care and medication management
- Medical assessments and ongoing monitoring
- Life skills training, development and support
- Academic/Workforce Vocational training and reentry
- Community-based personal recovery support
- Substance Use Disorder education