Get addiction or alcoholism treatment in Monmouth County, New Jersey.
Monmouth County is a beautiful area located in central New Jersey. Monmouth County is the most northern stop on the Jersey Shore, and is home to the Asbury Park boardwalk. With a total population of over 66 thousand, Middletown is the most populous township. With it’s boating and fishing, the Intracoastal Waterway forming from the Manasquan Inlet is a real tourist attraction that brings in as many as 1,600 boats each weekend during peak season. Despite the vast amount of beauty to be seen in Monmouth County, it is also home to a devastating drug epidemic.
Monmouth County is not unlike the whole state of New Jersey and has unfortunately seem a rapid increase in the number of overdoses. In 2016 there were 164 deaths, a 34.4% increase from 2015. These overdose rates are very scary and are continuing to rise. With your help we can help prevent and limit the amount of overdoses.
At Maryland Addiction Recovery Center, we understand that recovery is about utilizing your network in whatever location you may be. After the continuum of care a lot of clients may be going back home or making a move and we want to make sure to enable and support the changes while reintegrating. If you are in Monmouth County, New Jersey before or after treatment we want to make sure that you have support in a recovery community.
- Weekly individual counseling
- Group therapy
- Family therapy, coaching, support and guidance
- Biopsychosocial assessments
- Psychiatric care and medication management
- Medical assessments and ongoing monitoring
- Life skills training, development and support
- Academic/Workforce Vocational training and reentry
- Community-based personal recovery support
- Substance Use Disorder education